Barrys Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tis' the Season To Be Jolly

Well it certainly has been this year as we have been free of relatives for Christmas Day. I went to see my Mom on Boxing day as she didn't feel up to coming down to WSM.

It was good though a nice steady day with lunch at the time we wanted it and plenty of time to relax and play with my presents which included amongst others :-

Cash - for some computer bits

Audi TT Challenge - Micro Scalextric (to add to the Mini Challenge set from last year) makes a good sized circuit in the Conservatory

DAB Digital Radio - a BT Aviator 10M which now keeps me company in my computer room

I ordered the bits for my computer upgrade on Holiday Tuesday and they arrived on the following Thursday. I still manged to start the computer upgrade during the evening (see later Blog).







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home