Barrys Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2005

The last two weeks...

Just got back from 10 days in Romania hence no blogs.

The trip was work and involved a due diligence survey of 30 Bank properties, for me mainly in Bucharest. We has some long days and worked Saturday and Sunday too, on the middle weekend.

Came very close to buying a boat. I had arranged to see a Wayfarer in Norfolk on the weekend of the 20th August but changed my mind because

A) Norfolk is a long way away - especially after a busy two weeks

B) With all of the extra things I would need to buy it was slightly more expensive than I wanted to spend.

Perhaps I will wait until early next year now and see what's available.

So back to work as usual now, although I am in Edinburgh next week just for the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home