Barrys Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Ahoy me Hearties

Did a spot of sailing today at Durleigh Resevoir. They had an open day where you went out with an experienced sailor for about 30mins or so. The boat that I was in was a Wayfarer which is a family sized boat but still not big at all. It was great but it did remind me of the time I first learnt to ride a car/motorbike, where you discover that you really need a spare arm to do everything that you need to do. I have always wanted to have a go and especially so since we came to live closer to the sea ( I have no intention of going on the sea in a small boat though)

There was a further offer for a two hour taster session on the 28th of May so I have booked up for that and it should be great fun I reackon. I'll keep you posted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home